|Consecration:||9 December 1949|
|Meeting Place:||Halsey Masonic Hall – Watford|
|Meeting Dates:||2nd Saturday December (Installation)
Last Saturday January
3rd Saturday March
2nd Saturday June
The nine Founders of the Lodge were mostly from the Watford area. Records show that the Consecration took place at the Halsey Masonic Hall, Watford, and VW Bro Canon Halsey MA performed the Consecration Ceremony. The First Master was W.Bro R C Hempshall.
It was agreed that the workings would be Taylor’s Craft Freemasonry, and membership should be kept to around forty participating Members. These objectives have been adhered to.