|Consecration:||21 October 1908|
|Meeting Place:||The Masonic Hall – Radlett|
|Meeting Dates:||3rd Saturday October (Installation)
4th Saturday March
3rd Saturday May
4th Saturday July
The Lodge was consecrated by W. Bro The Rt. Hon T F Halsey, Deputy Grand Master at The Midland Grand Hotel, St. Pancras and met at The Red Lion Hotel, Barnet until it later transferred to The Masonic Hall at Radlett. The Lodge is the second daughter Lodge of Hatfield Lodge No. 3190. The Founders numbered twenty, of which five came from Hatfield Lodge, as did the first Master, W. Bro John Croager, who was then Secretary at Hatfield Lodge.