|Consecration:||3 June 1907|
|Meeting Place:||Halsey Masonic Hall – Watford|
|Meeting Dates:||4th Saturday September (Installation)
2nd Saturday February
3rd Saturday April
4th Saturday November
Cassiobury Lodge’s origins stem from a time when a group of Masonic Brethren, who were Professors, teachers and staff of the Guildhall School of Music, frequented Cassiobury Park on Saturday afternoons. Having played, they then retired to Bucks Restaurant. It was here that they decided to form a Lodge.
The petition was supported by the Master and Wardens of Watford Lodge No. 404, and was countersigned by RW Bro T F Halsey, Deputy Grand Master and Provincial Grand Master of Hertfordshire who subsequently conducted the Ceremony of Consecration at the Holborn Restaurant, London.