|Consecration:||27 June 1885|
|Meeting Place:||The Cloisters – Letchworth|
|Meeting Dates:||3rd Saturday October (Installation)
3rd Saturday February
3rd Saturday March
3rd Saturday April
2nd Saturday December
The Lodge is named after Thomas Brand, 22nd Lord Dacre of the Hoo, Kimpton, Member of Parliament for Hertfordshire (1847 – 52), whose family shield of Arms had been adopted as the Lodge Crest. The Lodge was consecrated at the Assembly Rooms, Stevenage, when seven of the ten Petitioners were Members of Cecil Lodge No. 449.
The Centenary meeting of the Lodge was held at The Rickmansworth Masonic School on 15th July 1985, when The RW Provincial Grand Master, after accepting the Gavel from The Worshipful Master, presented him with a Centenary Jewel and Centenary Collar.