|Consecration:||29 October 1948|
|Meeting Place:||Southgate Masonic Centre – Southgate|
|Meeting Dates:||1st Saturday December (Installation)
1st Saturday March
3rd Saturday May
3rd Saturday October
Worshipful Brother H J Wheal was the prime instigator of the founding of the Lodge together with, amongst others, his two sons. The name of the Lodge was decided on the spur of the moment because the meeting was being held in Prospect Road, Barnet, and was considered an extension of the name of the Mother Lodge, Lodge of Progress, (later, Probatus No. 8126, the sister Lodge was formed).