|Consecration:||31 May 1948|
|Meeting Place:||The Masonic Hall – Radlett|
|Meeting Dates:||2nd Saturday December (Installation)
2nd Saturday February
1st Saturday April
2nd Saturday July
1st Saturday September
The Lodge was founded by a group of friends resident in Radlett after World War 11, ranging from a doctor, a local business man, a farmer, a Saville Row tailor, and others. Due to a large waiting list of applicants wishing to join the existing local Lodge, and the time factor involved, a petition was actioned to form a new Lodge to meet on Saturdays. The Sponsoring Lodge was Elstree. The Lodge was consecrated by Admiral Sir Lionel Halsey, RW Provincial Grand Master. The Crest is formulated from Masonic symbols.