|Consecration:||21 May 1927|
|Meeting Place:||Berkhampstead School – Berkhampstead|
|Meeting Dates:||4th Saturday February (Installation)
2nd Saturday May
4th Saturday June
4th Saturday September
The formation of the Lodge was entirely the conception of C M Cox who served Berkhamsted School for almost fifty years as Master, Headmaster, and Governor. There was such a ready response in 1925 to a letter in the School Magazine from all the Berkhamstedian Freemasons, that the Lodge was founded within two years with thirty six Members. Membership was restricted to Old Berkhamstedians and Staff of the School. The Crest is adapted from the School badge complete with Latin inscription, Virtus Laudata Crescit’.